Tuesday, September 27, 2011

scotch tape decorating

lil' C's artwork


the nostrils!!!


I am fairly confident that my decorating 'style' will never grace the pages of any glossy magazine but it sure does bring a smile to my face. There are six lil' (and not so little) Picassos churning out artwork around these parts. The refrigerator, very early on, could not hold all of their masterpieces. We began tacking them pretty much anywhere there was an available space with scotch tape. When they were younger I was involved in this process, now they are all capable of hanging their works on their own. And because of that I often come across scenes like the one pictured above. This one made me laugh out loud. I love the positioning next to the framed piece. The nostrils!!! I love those nostrils. The attention to the small details (pockets) and those catlike pupils. I hope this one is not soon replaced. It might actually need a frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment