Tuesday, February 7, 2012

focus

I have been carefully reading my way through some New Year  thoughts from a few amazing women. It helps to have someone come alongside and ask the right question, say it in a new way, challenge you.

  • 20 Questions for Reflecting on Your 2011: It really helps to look at where you have been, to plan where you will go. Practical, as Tsh Oxenreider's writings usually are, these questions will really get you thinking. They make a great party game,too!                                                               
  • 5 Steps to Making New Year's Resolutions : Ann Vos Kamp is gifted with cutting straight to the heart. Every single time. Her nakedness is a balm to this women's heart. I too, feel impotent to change. I too, struggle with self-striving. Her answer is perfect and beautiful.


  • Design the Life You Want: I don't always agree with everything Lori says but this post is a real winner. We all need to be reminded that we really are in charge.sharp focus.
I have been chewing on these words the past month. They have been challenging. Their words have helped me put my year into perspective and given it a very sharp focus. Have you used January to put things into perspective? What resources did you find helpful?

No comments:

Post a Comment